52 anime challange - check out my recommendations!

You’ve probably seen similar challenges on the Internet. Usually it boils down to watching one new anime or reading new manga each week so by the end of the year, you’ve watched 52 different anime. You can also find that with books or whatever you imagine.

What I want to do, is not watch but watch AND review anime/manga that I’ve seen. I don’t want to waste your time and I want to keep my content positive, so I’m going to write only about stuff that I recommend.

Don’t pay too much attention to the score. Whether it’s 5/10 or 7/10, I’m recommending this series/movie/LN/manga, you name it. Reviews/recommendations will be published weekly but I haven't decided on a particular day and hour. I’ll be trying to keep publishing on weekends though.

So without further ado, here is current list of my challenge and also my recommendations. Enjoy!

Press [R] to access review on reddit or press the title to read it on my blog:

#1 [R] Summertime Render (manga) - 7/10
#2 [R] The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (movie) - 7/10
#3 [R] Shirobako (anime) - 7/10
#4 [R] Gantz (manga) - 6/10
#5 [R] Wolf Children (movie) - 8/10
#6 [R] The Boy and the Beast (movie) - 7/10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summertime Render (manga recommendation)

Every Shinkai movie is the SAME